Sculpt Studios is Australia’s leading design and Construct Company specialising in solutions for urban projects using sculpted environments.
A sculpted environment is a space that uses handcrafted visual elements to express its Theme. We can create spaces that inspire interaction and joy whilst providing ongoing Meaning for community and visitors alike. We have built a team of artists from many different skill bases to enable us to create truly unique spaces and artworks.
Sculpt Studios work with our clients from conceptual design to project feasibility, quantity surveying through to construction, sculpt and specialised paint finishes. We will work closely with our clients developing conceptual images then maquette scale models that provide initial visual communication and assist visualisation of the final product in it’s specific location.
We can provide definitive concept analysis, research and storyline development as well as provide architectural solutions with construction based team management for large-scale projects.
- Concept development, 2d and 3d
- 3D computer modeling of environments and sculptural elements.
- 3D printing of scale models for client display and approval process.
- Project costing and feasibilities.
- Complete construction methodology statements and scheduling.
- Project management.
- Specialized in a variety of media to ensure best outcome.
- Large scale 5 Axis CNC milling in house for highly accurate sculptural elements.
- Steel fabrication for environment cage reo-bar and structural steel framing.
- Concrete fabrication for rockwork and facades, traditional spray-up and GFRC.
- Fiberglass and composite fabrication for 3D characters and facades.
- Creative Carpentry and timber theming construction.
- Scenic painting and finishes.
- Graphic design and printed backdrops, vinyl banners, printed aluminum.
- Final dressing of environments.
About The Creator Of Sculpt Studios
Our Director, Liam Hardy has been focused on creating quality sculpture and sculpted environments for over 22 years. A background in figurative bronze sculpture, creating film sets, commercial sculpture and theme park developments has given him unique artistic and creative skills.
Notably, Liam was selected to work on the Tokyo Disney Sea project as well as significant sculpture projects in Macau, China. During this time, he worked with many outstanding artists with extensive experience in cement sculpting and rock-work.
Liam has since developed these techniques and applications for the Australian market commercially and privately, sharing his skills with many local artists and team members.
Liam is represented by galleries in both Brisbane and Sydney for his limited edition bronze works, and has had several public artworks erected in Brisbane city.
Sculpt Studios Team
Sculpt studios has a highly skilled team specialising in a variety of media and technologies to provide the best outcomes for our projects.
Our team leaders have a wide range of backgrounds such as Film Set production, Computer 3D modelling, creative carpentry, sculpture, steel fabrication and composite fabrication. The enables us to ensure a high level of execution with our technical knowledge.